All About Goat Milk Soap and its Benefits
Raw goat's milk is a prized luxury that is quite rare to obtain in our society today, it is priced very high at regular grocery stores for a small amount and often isn't good quality, as it usually contains a musky scent and taste to it.
Fresh goats milk from our loveable Nigerian Dwarf goats is rich and tastes like the creamiest milk you will ever taste, it has no musky smell or taste to it and most people who are lactose intolerant can tolerate this delicious treat. We shouldn't have to feel limited to something so beneficial internally as well as topically, right?
We wanted goat milk in our daily lives so we raise and milk our goats every day. Goat's milk is essential to our daily diet; we often drink it on its own, make goat milk kefir which is the best probiotic you can have in dairy form and now we have incorporated our milk into soap.
Goat's milk plays an important role in soap making, it provides so many incredible benefits to our skin. Here are some of the benefits we should all love:
- It is extra creamy from the fatty acids
- It provides our skin moisturization and softens our skin every time we wash
- It cleanses gently but deeply
- It soothes itchiness and inflammation that occurs in sensitive skin from psoriasis and eczema
- It is rich in Vitamin A that can help reduce fine lines, wrinkles and controls acne
We take pride in producing a full 100% goat milk soap without cutting it with any water while formulating our recipes. We also have many kefir soap recipes to add even more richness and creaminess to our soaps.