You've been working so hard all year long and now, all you want is an outdoorsy summer camping trip with your family. But sometimes it's just not that easy to make time to get away. We have the perfect fix, have your camping trip at home!
Here are our tips to get the best camping experience right in the comfort of your home:
1. Decide whether you want to set your camp site inside your home or outside in your backyard. That way you'll know exactly how much space you're working with.
2. Set up your tent. If you're doing it outdoors, get your tent set up exactly how you would do if you were out in the woods. Get some comfy benches and a fire place set up as well to have the amazing campfire all camps should have. If you're setting it up indoors, place your tent as your focal point, that way it will give you plenty of space to hang out and feel like you're camping in the woods. Be sure to make it as comfortable as you can with all the padding, blankets and pillows you would usually bring to the real camping trips.
Photo credit: https://everyday-ellis.com/living-room-campout-date-night-in/
3. Get all the woodsy aromas and scents flowing! Light up your favorite strong candle that includes scent notes of cedarwood, evergreen, citronella or wood notes that will set the mood for you.
4. Lather up with a masculine scent as well such as our Dusk Goat Milk Soap, designed to get you in the camping mood. This masculine scent starts off with top notes of smoke, blended with notes of deep sea water, bergamot, woods and amber taking you into a moment in time sitting by a bonfire with your friends and family, a rich smoky scent that is topped with a sophisticated and handsome masculinity that channels adventure and fearlessness.
Click our link above or the photo below to take you to the product to purchase.
5. Last but certainly not least, ya gotta have the snacks. We are huge snackers in our household when it comes to having a bonfire. We bring out the essentials such as our vegan hot dogs, kosher friendly smores but also some other things such as popcorn, chocolate covered nuts, and really anything we have around. You can literally bring anything out to your camping trip whether you hold it indoors or out.
Here are some awesome recipes you can make at home for your next camping trip:
Peanut Butter Cup Smores
Campfire Buffalo Beer Cheese Dip
Ranch Snack Mix
So what are you waiting for? Get your tent out of the cobwebbed shed and set it up! You don't need to make a long drive to a camp out, just set up your camp site right in the comfort of your own home. Happy camping!